On Sat, Jul 10, 1999 at 05:34:01PM +0200, Simon Hausmann wrote: > Hi, > > I wonder whether we still need kdebase/applnk/Krefresh.desktop ? > > I mean: kdesktop updates itself automatically (thanks to Sven's > kdirwatch), so the user does not have to "call" this manually. > > So I think we can remove it, or? Yes I think. The only case I can think of is when for some reason kdirwatch fails to see a change - but that shouldn't happen right ? ;) -- David FAURE david.faure@insa-lyon.fr, faure@kde.org http://www.insa-lyon.fr/People/AEDI/dfaure/index.html KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today