Dima Rogozin wrote: > > > > Hi, > > My name is Dima and I'm doing some changes to kfind. I'll use your new > > KAboutDialog, but I have one theorethical question. > > I tried to contact a previous maintainer of kfind and > he never responded. Probably he doesn't participate in KDE any more. > I think it is normal when maintainers change and so do their emails. > The question is why do we put personal e-mails in the About dialog. > Wouldn't it be better to create a KDE e-mail for every application and > > use it instead? Something like kfind@apps.kde.org. This will never > change > and this address can forward all e-mails to the real person. Hello, aren't there already application-specific email addresses due to the bug system? If not, they should of course be created and forward to the (current) developer/maintainer. Greetings, --Mirko. -- Denn der Mensch liebt und ehrt den Menschen, solange er ihn nicht zu beurteilen vermag, und die Sehnsucht ist ein Erzeugnis mangelhafter Erkenntnis. (Thomas Mann)