Hi I promised a time ago to take care of multi-head development issues in KDE. I was granted the required hardware. My first question now is: do you see other candidates to multi-head support in the main KDE packages besides the apps listed below? kwm, kdesktop, konqueror, kpanel, kpager, kikbd, klock and all kscreensavers The other question is: given that Qt will not provide multi-head support in the next foreseeble future, given that the number of apps susceptible for multi-head requirements is limited, is it optimal to include multihead support in kdecore (kapplication, kconfig)? Now secondary issues. Is it of any use to consider per-screen locale support? How kpanel content should be managed on a multi-head system? A single instance simultaneously displayed on all the screens? A different (icon layout) configuration on each screen (I'd find this confusing)? Thanks Cristian Tibirna : ctibirna@total.net : www.total.net/~ctibirna PhD Student : ctibirna@gch.ulaval.ca : web.gch.ulaval.ca/~ctibirna KDE contact - Canada : tibirna@kde.org : www.kde.org