List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Kandalf: request for review
From:       Joshua Goins <josh () redstrate ! com>
Date:       2023-12-08 17:58:12

> To be fair, nowhere in
> https://community.kde.org/Policies/Application_Lifecycle#kdereview does
> it say who is supposed to check what box, so people checking "obvious"
> boxes like "It has a passing CI build" themselves isn't that far off.

I think self-checking is fine, as long as another person reviews it in a
comment. I had planned to myself, but haven't found the time to. There's other
issues in kandalf that needs solving before a proper KDE review can finish,
anyway.

I also figure it would be really obvious if some checkboxes like "working CI"
is checked and then there's a big red X on the homepage.

Josh