List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Kandalf: request for review
From:       Loren Burkholder <computersemiexpert () outlook ! com>
Date:       2023-12-07 15:28:48

Hi all!

I've been working towards getting Kandalf ready for integration into KDE (and I'd \
like to thank everyone who has pitched in to help me, mainly Laurent and redstrate). \
At this point, while the app is not necessarily feature-complete or fully polished, \
it's getting close to that point. Therefore, I'd like to officially request a review \
of Kandalf for inclusion in the KDE apps.

You can reach me on Matrix at @lorendb:nheko.im for more instant communications.

Thanks,
Loren Burkholder