List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE Review: Hash-o-Matic
From:       Carl Schwan <carl () carlschwan ! eu>
Date:       2023-10-03 7:47:39

On Tuesday, 3 October 2023 03:31:26 CEST Justin Zobel wrote:
> I think it's clear we need some sort of process documentation for KDE
> Review, who is expected to do what, and in which order.
>
> I've  cc'd Thiago on this as they are KDE's documentation writer, let's
> see if we can get something together.

Before documenting a process, we first need to decide on the process itself,
which seems to be the point of confussion here. We actually already have
documentation on the process, but it doesn't make it clear who is responsible
to fill the checklist:
https://community.kde.org/Policies/Application_Lifecycle#kdereview