List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    KDE Review: Hash-o-Matic
From:       Carl Schwan <carl () carlschwan ! eu>
Date:       2023-10-01 19:49:36

Hello,

I started writting a small application to generate and compare files with their
checksum two years. I piked it up again recently and I think this is now ready
for a kde review.

Features includes:
 - Generate checksum from a file
 - Compare two files
 - Verify a file with a given checksum
 - Verify a file with a given .sig file with GPG and show the signature info

Here is the kde review checklist:
https://invent.kde.org/utilities/hash-o-matic/-/issues/1

It would be great if someone could create a product on bugs.kde.org and assign
myself to the product.

Cheers,
Carl