List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KSvg in kdereview
From:       "Friedrich W. H. Kossebau" <kossebau () kde ! org>
Date:       2023-06-21 10:41:44

Am Mittwoch, 21. Juni 2023, 12:23:55 CEST schrieb Ben Cooksley:
> On Wed, Jun 21, 2023 at 10:12 PM Harald Sitter <sitter@kde.org> wrote:
> > LGTM now +2
> >
> > On Wed, Jun 21, 2023 at 10:04 AM Marco Martin <notmart@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > I fixed CI, passes now
>
> Thanks for correcting that.
>
> As Friedrich raised the initial concerns it would be nice to have him
> confirm that the code quality issues he found have all been corrected.

Fear I had just superficially looked at things, given I am currently not a
stakeholder in this library, no API consumer or contributor. The cmake issues
I saw at the time I had fixed directly, anything C++ etc. I had not really
looked at, just saw the TODOs and skipped ;) So cannot compare and would have
no time reserved here to take a closer look now, others have I assume :)
The other thing that stood out was the outdated docs, but that seems to have
been fixed/improved on a quick glance +1

The other comment was about the name, but naming, the joy :) ... and people
using it/working on it seem fine with the current one, so...

Cheers
Friedrich