List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: New repo in kdereview: KWeather
From:       Ingo =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Kl=F6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2022-11-28 17:16:38

On Montag, 28. November 2022 17:53:59 CET Devin wrote:
> > FWIW i can't open settings anymore
>
> Make sure you have the latest kirigami-addons built (from master).

I have read "use the latest kirigami-addons" many times in the last few weeks.
Isn't it possible to add a version check to detect this and show an
appropriate error if users of kirigami-addons don't use the required version?

Whenever I add new API to libkleo that I use in Kleopatra, I bump the version
of libkleo and require the bumped version in Kleopatra, so that people
building Kleopatra immediately notice if they need to update libkleo.

Regards,
Ingo