Hi, On Freitag, 2. September 2022 12:20:50 CEST Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote: > Hi, > > (cc: kde-devel for heads-up, please reply only to kde-core-devel). > > we stumbled over some CTestConfig.cmake files in some of the KDE git > repositories. Which seem to originate from a time where people worked on > integration with cdash.org, that is a decade ago :) > > It seems though this integration no longer is maintained: > * no KDE projects seem listed on cdash.org anymore: > https://my.cdash.org/viewProjects.php?allprojects=1 > * the KDEUtilsNightly.cmake seems to have found no counterpart in the ECM > world. The only reference seen is the check for the presence of a > CTestConfig.cmake file and the inclusion of the CTest module in that case. > > With KDE's deployment of first Jenkins and now Gitlab CI around the purpose > of the integration with cdash.org also seems no longer needed, by what I > understand? > > So can we state that this cdash integration is officially no longer done, > and thus we can clean up any traces of it, for clean and non-confusing data > & code? I think so. > Are there any other things left to do to clean up this, besides the > following? > > T1) Remove any remaining CTestConfig.cmake files from KDE repos. > > T2) Remove support in KDECMakeSettings for deal with CTestConfig.cmake > files: > https://invent.kde.org/frameworks/extra-cmake-modules/-/merge_requests/295 > > T3) Add a note on the respective Wiki page about being outdated: > https://techbase.kde.org/Development/CMake/DashboardBuilds sounds good, but I didn't check. Thanks Alex