List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Gitlab CI Dashboards and retirement of build.kde.org
From:       Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles () gmail ! com>
Date:       2022-09-04 8:50:29

Hi Ben,

With build/binary-factory , it was possible to get an Embeddable Build
Status Icon as this one :

https://binary-factory.kde.org/view/AppImage/job/Digikam_Nightly_appimage-c=
entos7/badge/

Does this feature still exist with Gitlab infrastructure ?

Thanks

Gilles

Le sam. 27 ao=C3=BBt 2022 =C3=A0 11:45, Ben Cooksley <bcooksley@kde.org> a =
=C3=A9crit :

> Hi all,
>
> This evening I completed the necessary setup required to complete our Git=
lab CI dashboards, which can now be found at https://metrics.kde.org/dashbo=
ards/f/aNxvXJW4k/gitlab-ci (KDE Developer account login required)

> These allow any developer to get a view on the current CI status of proje=
cts and groups of projects on a branch and platform basis - and should hope=
fully provide useful insight into the overall status that can currently be =
obtained from Jenkins.

> As this was the last thing holding us back from shutting down build.kde.o=
rg, i'd like to proceed with retiring and shutting down build.kde.org as so=
on as possible so the capacity it occupies can be released and reallocated =
to Gitlab.

> If anyone would like to experiment with customised views for their own pu=
rposes (where the above provided ones are insufficient) please file a Sysad=
min ticket.