List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Koko in KDEReview
From:       Kevin Ottens <ervin () kde ! org>
Date:       2021-05-05 13:55:26

Hello,

Disclaimer: likely a super useless email.

On Wednesday, 5 May 2021 15:23:11 CEST Nate Graham wrote:
> On 5/5/21 6:41 AM, Harald Sitter wrote:
> > On 04.05.21 17:53, Carl Schwan wrote:
> > Side note: this isn't a special need TBH ;)
> > Pretty much everyone has that need. So much so that I kind of have a
> > general game plan that there ought to be a kbugreport utility which is
> > able to gobble up all the very specific data $product needs through
> > scripts or something and either attaches the data to an existing report
> > or files a new one. Cause a filing template also only gets you so far  +
> > for the causal user it's still a fairly meh experience.
>
> I am super duper in favor of this and I think it's a great idea. VDG has
> some mockups for a desktop bug filing app, in fact. We'd love to share
> them with you if you pop by in the chatroom (#kde-vdg).

A long time ago in a gal... well... a long time ago, we had something called
KBugBuster. Was probably a bit too much bugzilla and triaging focused. Looks
like it completely disappeared though, didn't find trace of its code.

Cheers.

PS: I warned you.
--
Kevin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net