List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Koko in KDEReview
From:       Halla Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2021-05-04 13:50:27

On Tuesday, 4 May 2021 15:28:30 CEST Nate Graham wrote:
> I don't see anyone really trying to argue otherwise.

I have certainly made that argument many times. Since only developers can add tags, \
it will be impossible for ordinary users to provide enough information to classify \
the bug. Tagging systems suck big-time. Looking it GIMP's gitlab issues shows that \
not even the OS is reliably tagged!

--
https://www.krita.org