El dimarts, 4 de maig de 2021, a les 0:07:19 (CEST), Carl Schwan va escriur= e: > Le lundi, mai 3, 2021 4:35 PM, Harald Sitter a =E9crit : >=20 > > On 23.04.21 01:00, Carl Schwan wrote: > > > > > > > > > - please get a bugzilla produce created for it > > > > > > > > > > Not a fan of that. This will ends up exactly like the www bugs, s= omething > > > > > that I look into every 6 months. We already have many issues open= ed in > > > > > invent and it's working fine for us. > > > > > > > > Did I miss something? The last agreement I recall was that we are u= sing > > > > bugzilla for bugs and gitlab for tasks for the time being. If even = as > > > > developer I have to go hunting where $project tracks their bugs I'm= sure > > > > not going to be a happy camper. > > > > > > > > > Also we don't use KCrash. > > > > > > > > Shouldn't you? > > > > > > The problem is that DrKonqi doesn't really work on Plasma Mobile and = I don't think > > > this justify getting locked up in using Bugzilla. If having a bugzill= a product > > > is really required, we can request one but I can't guarantee that I w= ill look at it > > > more often than I look at the kde-www bug reports in bugzilla (every = 6 months). > > > > Let's consider it required then. > > > > If you don't care about crash reports that's your choice I guess, but it > > does kinda call into question the product quality since you also don't > > have an alternative system to the kcrash-drkonqi-bugzilla caravan. Quite > > clearly koko would have benefited from crash tracking and since the only > > solution we presently have for that is the aforementioned stack it quite > > clearly also would have benefited from being on bugzilla to receive > > those crash reports and potentially move to other products if the crash > > is not in koko. After all, crashes get submitted to the product that > > crashed, not the library of the top most frame. > > > > I have to be honest, it is a bit surreal to even have to argue this. I > > get thorough enjoyment out of throwing tomatoes at the current system > > but to actively pretend that the problem-domain of crashing software > > doesn't exist so you don't have to look at bugzilla sure as heck doesn't > > solve anything. In particular since you pitched koko as convergent and > > useful on the desktop. > > > > If all that's stopping you from embracing crash tracking is drkonqi then > > I am happy to tell you that sticking a mobile-suitable UI on top > > shouldn't be all that difficult ;) >=20 > Would you be open to an MR adding GitLab support to DrKonqi? We don't use gitlab for user bug reports. Cheers, Albert >=20 > > HS >=20 >=20 >=20