List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: New repo in kdereview: kalk
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2021-05-01 22:04:34

El dissabte, 1 de maig de 2021, a les 7:26:24 (CEST), hanyoung va escriure:
> I've fixed the keyboard bug and change the division result between two integers to \
> float.

I don't think that changing knumber to do that is a great idea, keeping integer \
divisions as fraction instead of float seems the correct thing to do, you should \
instead change the ui to be able to show fractions as floats but to keep the internal \
representation as good as possible, i.e. as a fraction.

Not sure if related to that or not, but now if i type
65 / 9 = * 7 =

i get 1.39999e+16 which doesn't seem correct, should be 50,5555...

I'd really suggest you add autotests for this.

Cheers,
  Albert