List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Restore SVN developer/commiter access
From:       Nicolás_Alvarez <nicolas.alvarez () gmail ! com>
Date:       2021-04-28 19:34:53

El mi=C3=A9, 28 de abr. de 2021 a la(s) 08:24, Diniz Bortolotto
(diniz.bortolotto@gmail.com) escribi=C3=B3:

> Hi friends!
>
> I'm a translator/dev from ancient times. :-D
> I'm trying to get back to contributing to KDE. But, of course, I've lost =
my old SSH keys.

> diniz@darkstar:/home$ ssh svn@svn.kde.org
> svn@svn.kde.org: Permission denied (publickey).
>
> Could someone help me to update that on the SVN server?
> I'm already in the /trunk/kde-common/accounts file. See below:
> 644diniz Diniz Bortolotto diniz.bortolotto@gmail.com
>

> I also updated SSH Key on https://identity.kde.org/ and https://invent.kd=
e.org/
> In advance I'm sending my new PubKey attached to this email to update SVN=
 server.

> Best regards!
> Diniz Bortolotto

Hello Diniz,

The process to periodically update SSH keys on the SVN server from
Invent is somewhat slow, so in order to speed it up, we have a list of
developers who actually need/use SVN, and we only update the keys for
those.

I have now added you to the list, and you should be able to connect to
svn@svn.kde.org.

PS: SSH keys on Identity don't do anything anymore, and the fact that
they're still there is confusing. If any PHP programmer wants to
contribute and remove them from the web UI, I'm happy to guide them.
Could be a good junior job for someone new to the community too.
https://invent.kde.org/websites/identity-kde-org/-/issues/2

--
Nicol=C3=A1s
KDE Sysadmin Team