List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Is there (going to be) an auto-retracer service for KDE?
From:       Lyubomir Parvanov <liubomirwm () gmail ! com>
Date:       2021-04-25 12:09:03

Currently to be able to submit bug reports with stacktraces one has to
install the debug symbols locally for each package. As far as I know Gnome
doesn't suffer from this issue because Apport is invoked and when it
uploads the error report it is automatically retraced with the debug
symbols on Canonical servers.