List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Please watch build statuses of dependent projects (was: Re: Manner in which kde-gtk-config developme
From:       Luca Beltrame <lbeltrame () kde ! org>
Date:       2020-03-21 0:41:44

In data sabato 21 marzo 2020 01:31:40 CET, Ben Cooksley ha scritto:

> Plasma community in general until I raised the matter by commenting on
> the original review - several days after the fact.

I take the opportunity to ask reviewers who review changes to watch for the
impact of such changes on other dependent projects within KDE. Case in point:
kaccounts-integration changes (which were reviewed, mind you, so this is not a
blind push or something reckless)  which broke building / dependent projects
several times over the course of the past week.

This is something that even a pre-review CI won't help with, so lxr and
careful approaches are the way to go.

--
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
GPG key ID: A29D259B