List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: CMake config & target challenges on moving to KF5 namespace; dir structure & API dox (Re: Submit
From:       Dominik Haumann <dhaumann () kde ! org>
Date:       2019-12-22 8:46:02

Hi all,

in any case, maybe the discussed points should go to the KF6 workboard?
https://phabricator.kde.org/project/view/310/

I indeed believe that consistency in the KF5 world is an important feature,
so Friedrich does have a point here. Other framework additions had to adapt
as well (what comes to my mind is renaming of KQuickCharts or
KCalendarCore).

Whatever decision is made here, imho there should/must be the objective to
get it fixed for KF6.

Best regards
Dominik

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau <kossebau@kde.org> schrieb am So., 22. Dez. 2019,