List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: liquidshell in kdereview
From:       Martin Koller <kollix () aon ! at>
Date:       2019-04-15 9:16:26

On Sonntag, 14. April 2019 23:34:43 CEST Luca Beltrame wrote:
> Il giorno Sun, 14 Apr 2019 16:43:54 +0200
> Martin Koller <kollix@aon.at> ha scritto:
>
> > The cmake file is the ultimate source for specifying what the
> > application depends on. Adding this somewhere else will easily get
>
> READMEs can be useful for packagers instead of manually watching the
> output of CMake or reading CMakelists.txt (fine for simpler projects,
> but not for large ones).

since in this case we are talking about required software,
the packager will not get the app compiled.
I assume this will hit his attention.
I would understand that optional dependencies are different since the app
would build but not with all options.

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin

/\                        - against proprietary attachments