On torsdag 7. mars 2019 14:45:50 CET Jonathan Riddell wrote: > On Thu, 7 Mar 2019 at 05:20, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote: > > Soon it will be 2 years that libqaccessibilityclient entered kdereview, > > and I just found it seems to be still in that state, at least by what > > repo-metadata claims and given no emails to the thread which sonud like > > review done&over. I came across it when compiling kmag myself, where the > > optional dep on this exists. > > Thanks for your fixes. I just spoke to Frederik on IRC who says I can > the beaurocracy forward so I've filed a sysadmin ticket to move to > extragear/libs and I guess I'll make a 0.4.0 change once that happens > and try to get it onto build.kde.org. > Thanks to all of you! I'm sorry for being so negligent here, I just don't find the time these days. Cheers, Frederik > Jonathan