On Saturday, April 22, 2017 03:44:25 PM Luca Beltrame wrote: > Hello, > > legal checks in openSUSE have found a licensing issue in Parley: > > "statisticslegendwidget.cpp" is licensed GPLv3+, while the rest of the > software is GPLv2+ licensed. > > That makes parley GPLv3+, however the COPYING file still lists GPLv2 as the > license. The best solution would be to relicense the file to GPLv2+. > > Would you (who are listed in the copyright headers: Inge Wallin and Andreas > Xavier) allow for this relicensing? > > Thanks. Hi people, In my case: Yes, I have no problem with that relicensing proposal. -Inge