List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    web server for appstream metadata screenshots
From:       Sebastian =?ISO-8859-1?Q?K=FCgler?= <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2016-06-08 11:10:04

Hey,

I've been adding appstream metadata to one of the apps I maintain, among that
are also screenshots, in the form of a URL. That means that I have to put the
screenshots on a webserver.

Do we already have a canonical location for these screenshots? If not, let's
create one before we get people hosting them on imgur, their private webserver
or their router-behind-a-dsl-line. :)

Cheers,
--
sebas