List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: RFC: KDE Bugzilla Bugs Expiration
From:       Martin =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Gr=E4=DFlin?= <mgraesslin () kde ! org>
Date:       2015-07-31 9:12:20

On Friday, July 31, 2015 11:02:44 AM Dominik Haumann wrote:
> Comments? Strong objections? ;)

+1 - I think it's a sensible strategy and something we kind of implemented
with introducing a new product for Plasma: thus getting rid of the old cruft.

Fun note: I set a bug as RESOLVED FIXED yesterday which is fixed with Plasma
5.4 (on Wayland) and got reported against KDE 3.1. So some of the old bugs are
really still valid ;-)

Cheers
Martin