El Dijous, 5 de febrer de 2015, a les 21:24:10, Sune Vuorela va escriure: > On 2015-02-02, Martin Klapetek wrote: > > Another part that KDE Telepathy needs is KAccounts and we'd like > > to move that one too, probably to kde-runtime but there seems to be > > some disagreements of the purpose of kde-runtime. KAccounts is > > I'm pretty sure that everything in kde-runtime is only for kdelibs. in > Frameworks, everything has been moved into the framework it is a part > of. > > KAccounts sounds mostly like a network thing to me, at least so far. If > it becomes more than a network accounts thing, maybe it should become a > framework ? > > > [1] KDE Telepathy repos are: > > ktp-accounts-kcm > > ktp-approver > > ktp-auth-handler > > ktp-call-ui* > > ktp-common-internals > > ktp-contact-list > > ktp-contact-runner > > ktp-desktop-applets > > ktp-filetransfer-handler > > ktp-kded-module > > ktp-send-file > > ktp-text-ui > > would this also be a time to maybe reconsider if one went a bit > overboard with the original repository splitting? Having a > libkdetelepathyinternalsprivate as a *public* available library somehow > smells like a bit wrong to me. +1 all that many ktp repositories always seemed more a hassle than a benefit to me. What's the benefit of such high granularity? Cheers, Albert