List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Severe behavioural change regressions in release branch
From:       Thomas_Lübking <thomas.luebking () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-10-23 21:37:48

On Donnerstag, 23. Oktober 2014 23:11:02 CEST, Ben Cooksley wrote:

> And it would seem that the CMake developers prefer to live in their
> own closed off little bubble. My post was automatically rejected.
> Someone who is subscribed there will have to take this up with them.

What about filing a bug - does one need special credentials to do that as well?
Apaparently the include path was screwed/altered/whatever leading to direct inclusion \
of "kfoobar.h" rather than "KFooBar" failing. Whether that is "correct" or not, I \
don't know - but such change would certainly have required a MAJOR HEADS UP ;-)

I suspect this bug: http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=14592 causing this patch: \
http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=783bce29 will be the culprit (but \
that's jedi senses only)

Cheers,