List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Using Gerrit for code review in KDE
From:       Jan_Kundrát <jkt () flaska ! net>
Date:       2014-09-14 8:18:40

On Saturday, 13 September 2014 21:46:55 CEST, Eike Hein wrote:
> But as said, I don't think it's actually true. I think we
> *can* trust KDE developer account holders, and that's why
> we don't need an extra safety net in the form of having a
> +2 and restricting it to maintainers.

This is not only about KDE developers and maintainers. I find it really
good to also give out some rights to the bystanders. Gerrit by default does
this by the Code-Review: +1/-1 which is available to any registered user,
and at the same time a non-binding recommendation which can be honored or
ignored by anyone with a +2/-2 at will.

Cheers,
Jan

--