Hi Ian, On Friday, September 05, 2014 16:36:25 Ian Wadham wrote: > I have heard that Dr Konqi source code for Frameworks/KF 5 > has been placed in plasma-workspace. > > Please could you consider keeping it in some location that is > common to all platforms? This includes both Linux platforms and > non-Linux platforms, such as Windows and Apple OS X, where > Plasma is not usually required. > > Dr K used to be in kde-runtime on KDE 4 and is needed on > every platform, along with KCrash. I thought we discussed that a while ago, and concluded to put it into kde- workspace -- I think due to dependencies. This doesn't mean that it has to stay there, it just means that I don't recall the exact details. I'm including plasma-devel to ask someone who knows to weigh in. Cheers, -- sebas http://www.kde.org | http://vizZzion.org | GPG Key ID: 9119 0EF9