On Thursday 20 February 2014 15:25:22 Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote: > Hi, >=20 > I have been the assigned KDE Edu module maintainer for the past years= but > due to family life (aging parents, husband being often away for his w= ork, > kids,=E2=80=A6) I have not been active in the past 2 years and things= will be very > busy until at least mid-September so I will not contribute again to K= DE > until at least this time. I cannot go to the Randa meeting nor Akadem= y due > to already planned events (we=E2=80=99ll celebrate our 30th anniversa= ry on the 10th > of August for example!). Congrats - even though we really miss you at Akademy's and other events= ... Thanks for everything you've done! Hugs, J > Aleix Pol will take over as module maintainer as he has been in charg= e since > I stepped down. >=20 > I=E2=80=99d like to thank him along with all the other amazing people= working on KDE > educational apps (in particular Andreas Cord-Landwehr). I did not rea= lise I > had a formal role as maintainer which is needed for allowing new apps= in > KDE Edu, otherwise I would have stepped down earlier. >=20 > Of course I hope to contribute again and I still follow what=E2=80=99= s happening > through the mailing lists so don=E2=80=99t think you=E2=80=99ll get r= id of me for good ;-) >=20 > Best regards to all and thanks to everyone for what you brought me so= far. >=20 > Anne-Marie aka annma