List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KF5 Update Meeting Minutes 2014-w2
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2014-01-07 18:47:07

El Dimarts, 7 de gener de 2014, a les 17:28:29, Kevin Ottens va escriure:
> Hello,
>
> As a reminder the maintainers list is available there:
> http://community.kde.org/Frameworks/List

Can I suggest changing "Unmaintained" to "looking for a maintainer"?

It looks pretty bad that we released a the technology preview today telling
people how cool it is and then if they end up in that list they see almost
everything is basically unmaintained :D

Cheers,
  Albert