List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: [kdegraphics] /: Retrn after project(), this CMakeLists doesn't do anything
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-12-27 12:09:41

El Divendres, 27 de desembre de 2013, a les 11:35:04, Àlex Fiestas va
escriure:
> module-set
>     repository kde-projects
>
>     use-modules kdegraphics
> end module-set
>
> In that repository[1] there is nothing to compile, everything has been
> splitted in different repos.
>
> Why is this repo being pulled by kdesrc-build?

Because it's part of kde_projects.xml file (most probably)

> and why does it exists?

Because someone thought it was a gread idea to mimic the top level modules we
had in git and could not be convinced otherwise. If we are making a vote to
kill it, you have my vote.

Cheers,
  Albert