El Diumenge, 24 de novembre de 2013, a les 19:55:28, Ivan =C4=8Cuki=C4=87= va escriure: > > > and adding cifs to the list of mounttypes that are "probablySlow"= ? > >=20 > > It's not my place to object since the code isn't mine. Yet i do >=20 > Whether it is a good to use probablySlow in okular is one question. T= he > other one is whether cifs should be in the probablySlow category. Right >=20 > From my point of view, it does belong to the same group as nfs, samba= and > similar. So, since the method 'probablySlow' exists, ant it works the= way it > currently does, I'd say yes. I'll create a review request for this. > It is called *probably*Slow exactly because we don't do any actual sp= eed > tests, but we are guessing it can be noticeably slower than a local f= ile > system. >=20 > As for whether it is fitting to use it in this case, or whether the m= ethod > itself could be replaced by something smarter, I have no opinion. Thanks, Albert >=20 >=20 > Cheerio, > Ivan