Milian Wolff writes: > There is no alternative, see above. Rather have bigger binaries than not being > able to compile at all. Finally fixed: http://commits.kde.org/kdelibs/daa54a25 > Also, have you reported the errors that clang outputs to the developers? If > it's correct analysis, it should be fixed - even if it's error-prone > work. In this case, I don't think there's a bug: I haven't investigated in depth, but clang seems to be doing what -fdelayed-template-parsing is supposed to do, and it's libstdc++ + clang + c++11 that does not work well (the snippet works if I use libc++ instead).