2013/11/5 Matthias Klumpp : > Hi! > In order to solve the translation-issues: I think KDE could very well > use Scripty to insert translations into the AppData files. However, I > am currently thinking about adding a new element to specify a > gettext-domian to fetch trabslations from. The problem is that, in > order for the AppStream generator to do the translation, the gettext > files would have to be shipped with the same package, which might not > always be the case, if you have language-packages. > So I don't think this would work. > Are there other suggestions on how to make trabslating AppData files > easier for KDE? Well the .desktop files have the translations inside it, I think the same could be applied to AppData. Best, -- Daniel Nicoletti KDE Developer - http://dantti.wordpress.com