Spec comments: - The spec says to link to a .desktop file for the application. This is typically installed with the application (or it is in KDE apps anyway), I'm confused as to how this is intended to work. - I would include project icon and project license in the file format. Maybe this is linked to the above comment? - I would allow for icon to be a remote path. An icon set like Oxygen won't have icons for every single app that we'd want to show in a store and I think it would be wrong to do so. - There's some attributes used in the example are not documented. ie. width + height on the screenshot (which seems pointless anyway when you're explicitly setting an aspect ratio in the spec) the url element in the example has type="homepage" which is not documented. - You've documented how the XML fits in with Gnome's i18n tools, which I don't think is the right approach in a freedesktop.org page. That should list the final intended output (file names/format), the gnome page should list how to use the gnome i18n. Regards David