List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: looking for phonon gstreamer maintainer
From:       Weng Xuetian <wengxt () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-09-30 1:11:21

Another question, gstreamer is not parallel linkable, and ktp-call-ui is
currently using QtGstreamer (which also seems unmaintained for quite some
time) and it's using gstreamer 0.10.

So if phonon-gstreamer is ported to gstreamer then QtGstreamer also must be
ported to 1.0 (Though phonon-gstreamer and QtGstreamer doesn't use each
other but they could end up in same application which will cause some
problem..).

Would it be easier to make phonon-gstreamer to use QtGstreamer and hence
also make someone to maintain QtGstreamer?