--089e013a215accedf404e30e9198 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 OK. I see why those tests failed and I fixed them not to anymore. Updating the clibpboard in KIO introduced a dependency on QtGui. Hence QTEST_KDEMAIN( KDirModelTest, NoGUI ) has to be changed to QTEST_KDEMAIN( KDirModelTest, GUI ). Hmm... I am curious if the dependency on QClipboard makes it difficult to split this into core/gui in frameworks? On Sat, Aug 3, 2013 at 1:16 PM, Dawit A wrote: > Hmm... I fail to see how my changes break those unit tests. Perhaps > changing fileundomanager from NoGui to Gui did it? Anyhow, I will try to > look into it. > > > On Sat, Aug 3, 2013 at 10:25 AM, Albert Astals Cid wrote: > >> Dawit, kdelibs people, there are 4 tests that broke in >> very-close-to-release >> 4.11 branch with a change from yesterday to kio. >> >> http://build.kde.org/view/KDE%20SC%20stable/job/kdelibs_stable/735/ >> >> Can you guys please have a look and fix those failing tests? >> >> Also please please please make sure you either run the tests before >> commiting >> changes so late in the release cycle *and* even if you run them please >> check >> with jenkins to see his opinion on your changes :) >> >> Cheers, >> Albert >> > > --089e013a215accedf404e30e9198 Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
OK. I see why those tests failed and I fixed them not to a= nymore. Updating the clibpboard in KIO introduced a dependency on QtGui. He= nce=C2=A0QTEST_KDEMAIN( KDirModelTest, NoGUI ) has to be changed to=C2=A0QT= EST_KDEMAIN( KDirModelTest, GUI ).

Hmm... I am curious if the dependency on QClipboard ma= kes it difficult to split this into core/gui in frameworks?

Hmm... I fail to see how my= changes break those unit tests. Perhaps changing fileundomanager from NoGu= i to Gui did it? Anyhow, I will try to look into it.

Dawit, kdelibs people, there are 4 tests that broke in very-close-to-releas= e
4.11 branch with a change from yesterday to kio.

http://build.kde.org/view/KDE%20SC%20stable/job/kdel= ibs_stable/735/

Can you guys please have a look and fix those failing tests?

Also please please please make sure you either run the tests before commiti= ng
changes so late in the release cycle *and* even if you run them please chec= k
with jenkins to see his opinion on your changes :)

Cheers,
=C2=A0 Albert

--089e013a215accedf404e30e9198--