On Sunday 05 May 2013, Martin Graesslin wrote: ... > As I already wrote in my last mail to this thread: yes everybody knows your > opinion of how kdelibs freeze should be handled. Repeating it in every > single thread which might even be slightly related to the freeze, won't > change anything. All the arguments you bring up were valid or not two > years ago and that hasn't change. This is not generally true. Something which may not have been seen as a valid option some time ago may become a valid option now or in the future, due to how things develop, what experiences people make, etc. Alex