--14dae934036f00ce1404d24f1c2c Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 On Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 6:34 PM, Albert Astals Cid wrote: > > AttendeeInfo misses a d_ptr? Are you deleting the d_ptr? Maybe i'm missing something but for example you > don't seem to delete the d_ptr of PagedListJob, no? > I reworked the dpointers a bit, classes deriving directly from Facebook*Job are now extending its dpointer, which is then deleted in the baseclass (FacebookJob). All other dpointers are also properly deleted. Partly-related - our d-pointer tutorials don't delete it either [1][2]. > You probably also want to add Q_DISABLE_COPY to most of the classes with > d-pointers, otherwise the default constructor and operator= will do > something > that you don't really want. > Fixed. [1] - http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/Library_Code_Policy#D-Pointers [2] - http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/Library_Code_Policy/Shared_D-Pointer_Example Cheers -- Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer --14dae934036f00ce1404d24f1c2c Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable On Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 6:34 PM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid@kde.org> wrote:

AttendeeInfo misses a d_ptr?
Are you deleting the d_ptr? Maybe i'm missing something but for example= you
don't seem to delete the d_ptr of PagedListJob, no?

I reworked the dpointers a bit, classes deriving directly = from Facebook*Job are now extending its dpointer, which is then deleted in = the baseclass (FacebookJob). All other dpointers are also properly deleted.= Partly-related - our d-pointer tutorials don't delete it either [1][2]= .
=C2=A0
You probably also want to add Q_DISABLE_COPY to most of the classes with d-pointers, otherwise the default constructor and operator=3D will do somet= hing
that you don't really want.

Fixed.<= /div>

[1] -=C2=A0http://techbase.kde.= org/Policies/Library_Code_Policy#D-Pointers
[2] -=C2=A0http://techbase.kde.org/Po= licies/Library_Code_Policy/Shared_D-Pointer_Example