List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Cleaning house: KDE Review
From:       Ben Cooksley <bcooksley () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-11-06 23:31:12

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 3:06 AM, Cedric Bellegarde <gnumdk@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,

Hi Cedric,

> kded-appmenu in KDE review should be removed, it's 4.9 version and i do not
> plan to work on this anymore.

Is the 4.10 version related in any form to the 4.9 version? If so, we
can probably delete the 4.9 version entirely as it's history, etc is
part of kde-workspace. If not, we can move it to unmaintained instead.

Please file a sysadmin bug report if the repository needs to be
deleted, or let me know if it should just be moved to unmaintained.

> 4.10 version is in trunk: http://quickgit.kde.org/index.php?p=kde-
> workspace.git&a=tree&f=appmenu
>
> regards,
> --