List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Review Request: print-manager on kdereview
From:       Jonathan Riddell <jriddell () ubuntu ! com>
Date:       2012-08-27 18:07:53

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 07:37:52PM +0200, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > Since the idea is to replace s-c-p-kde it would reside where it is now,
> > so these repos would maybe go to unmaintained:
> > git.kde.org:printer-applet
> > http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdeadmin/system-config-printer-kde/?view=log
>
> You do not seem to be the maintainer of any of these two software. I'm
> interested in knowing the opinion of the maintainer of them regarding your
> software kicking them out to unmaintained.

system-config-printer-kde and printer-applet get minimal attention
from me alas so I'd be happy enough to have them replaced with
something better maintained.  print-manager has a few issues but
nothing that can't be overcome and we're evaluating shipping it in the
next Kubuntu.  s-c-p-k has a bunch of issues of its own.

Jonathan