List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Review Request: print-manager on kdereview
From:       Burkhard =?iso-8859-1?q?L=FCck?= <lueck () hube-lueck ! de>
Date:       2012-08-23 11:24:59

Am Mittwoch, 22. August 2012 21:39:11 schrieb Daniel Nicoletti:
> Right now translations are mostly undone which is
> why I feel important to do the move as soon as possible
> so KDE 4.10 has it well translated.

Seems there is something wrong with the message extraction in print-manager,
because strings from these files are not extracted to a catalog:

./libkcups/KCupsRequest.cpp
./libkcups/KCupsPasswordDialog.cpp
./libkcups/SelectMakeModel.cpp
./libkcups/PPDModel.cpp
./configure-printer/ConfigureDialog.cpp
./configure-printer/PrinterBehavior.cpp
./configure-printer/main.cpp
./configure-printer/ModifyPrinter.cpp
./configure-printer/PrinterOptions.cpp
./printqueue/PrintQueueUi.cpp
./printqueue/main.cpp
./printqueue/PrintQueueModel.cpp
./print-manager-kded/NewPrinterNotification.cpp

--
Burkhard Lück