On Monday 02 July 2012 09:09:53 Ivan Cukic wrote: > > > > Debian Stable (Squeeze) is also 4.5 by default. > > > > Debian Stable (Squeeze) is 4.4.5 by default, with GCC 4.3.5 being > > provided too. > > Yes, that is the reason I excluded Debian from the distros to watch in this > case. > > Debian stable will not ship 4.10 in any form, and from my experience, people > who use debian on the desktop, and care about having latest kde packages, use > testing or sid. (myself included) Not in all cases - I use Debian stable (although I'll probably update to testing quite soon). -- David Jarvie. KDE developer. KAlarm author -- http://www.astrojar.org.uk/kalarm