El Diumenge, 10 de juny de 2012, a les 11:20:09, Aaron J. Seigo va escr= iure: > On Sunday, June 10, 2012 03:23:04 Jos=E9 Manuel Santamar=EDa Lema wro= te: > > #1 dolphin: > > #2 gwenview > > #6 kontact executing various components: calendar, to-do list, jour= nal > > #7 kmail links >=20 > these are all the same crash, or at least related to each other. it i= s > crashing in KServiceTypeTrader::defaultOffers or KMimeTypeTrader::que= ry > apparently at times in KSycocaDict::find_string. FWIW if i add Q_ASSERT(!m_factories.hasLocalData()); to KSycocaFactorySingleton constructor in ksycocafactory.h if does asse= rt,=20 don't ask me why since it makes no sense, and it doesn't make any sense= either=20 that it does not assert if nepomukserver is not running. I tried to do some debugging yesterday and the only conclusion i found = is that=20 something is writing very off memory, but totally failed which could be= the=20 culprit and gdb/valgrind did not point me in the right direction either= (or i=20 cculd not read their hints if there was any :D) Cheers, Albert >=20 > > #3 kontact executing the kaddressbook component > > #4 kmail executed outside kontact >=20 > these need to be sent to the kdepim team as they are crashes in kdepi= m > components (address book library, kmail editor, ...)