List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Review request: moving libkgoogle to extragear
From:       Dan Vratil <dan () progdan ! cz>
Date:       2012-05-30 22:10:18

On Wednesday 30 of May 2012 21:39:55 Laszlo Papp wrote:
> > I'm sorry, but unless there's an objective objection, I'll rename the
> > library and everything inside to LibKGAPI.
>
> I personally like this the best so far amongst the discussed.

Thanks for support :)

I have officially released LibKGAPI 0.4.0. Tarball should be available on
ftp.kde.org soon.

Announcement:
http://www.progdan.cz/2012/05/libkgoogle-libkgapi/

There is a stable branch LibKGAPI/0.4 in git. The git repo is still called
libkgoogle though (no point renaming it now if we will be moving it somewhere
else sooner or later).

Review request to update kdepim-runtime to build against libkgapi has been
submitted as well.

Cheers,

Dan

--