On Monday 28 of May 2012 14:21:36 Laszlo Papp wrote: > > Hmm, can really just the word "google" be considered a TM? > > I would personally ask this question differently: in order to feel > safe, can you please prove that it is safe to use ? I recall I had a > wrapper library for OpenAL, and I even had to rename that to Audio3D > instead of QtOpenAL (I know it is case by case situation). I do not > feel safe until a lawyer tells that. Therefore, probably better not to > go for "google" usage unless the safetyness is coming from a > trustworthy lawyer. The omniscient interwebs suggested libkgapi (derived from libmapi, library for interfacing with Microsoft's Exchange API). I think the "G" is completely safe, yet makes hint about what service is the library related to. Opinions? > > Best Regards, > Laszlo Papp