List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Review request: moving libkgoogle to extragear
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-05-26 10:21:46

On Saturday, May 26, 2012 00:47:04 Dan Vratil wrote:
> Hi,
>
> LibKGoogle is a new optional dependency of kdepim-runtime. It's used by the
> new Akonadi Google resources.
>
> It's now in kdereview [0] and I'd like to move it to extragear, so I'm
> asking for a review on the library.

i haven't looked at it yet (sorry! running out the door right now ... will
look later though :), but it would be great if it meets the Frameworks
guidelines:

	http://community.kde.org/Frameworks/Policies

the more we can get new libraries to fit those guidelines the better the
Frameworks future will be ... if it already does fit those guidelines: HUZZAH!

--
Aaron Seigo