List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: RFC: i18n: drop KUIT tags in KDE Frameworks 5.0?
From:       Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic () gmx ! net>
Date:       2012-03-30 8:55:29

> [: Stefan Majewsky :]
> I'm missing one point in this statistic: How big would the percentage be
> if KUIT was used in every relevant string?

That is the main point of uncertainty. In here:

http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-core-devel&m=133258732919686&w=2

I made the best estimate I could think of so far, putting it at ~14%. But
this was based on the small sample where KUIT seems to be used thoroughly as
of now.

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)