List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: RFC: i18n: drop KUIT tags in KDE Frameworks 5.0?
From:       Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic () gmx ! net>
Date:       2012-03-26 10:32:02

> [: Aurélien Gâteau :]
> I would find it even more interesting (but probably more difficult/fuzzy
> to compute) to have the ratio of messages with KUIT markup over messages
> with Qt markup or using quotes.

That excludes the cases which have no delimitation at all but could have
some, which are not at all infrequent. But, sure-why-not: 0.56% with KUIT
vs. 6.47% with Qt or quotes. (For the latter I first checked for presence of
any Qt tag, and if there was none, for quotes; so messages containing both
weren't counted twice.)

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)