List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Reactivate your KDE bugs.kde.org account before March 30th 2012
From:       Tom Albers <toma () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-03-05 22:36:49

Hi,

We have recently installed a new update of the bugzilla software and we would like to \
ask you to reactivate your accounts. This can be done in one simple step: login on \
the http://bugs.kde.org site.

If you don't reactivate your account before March 30th we will block your account \
from logging in until the password reset feature is used to set a new password.

Sorry for the trouble, but we hope you will enjoy the upgrade.

Best,

Tom Albers
KDE Sysadmin